DTA Spleef Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DTA Spleef Paradise

Dodge Them All(Spleef Paradise) Forum

5 posters

commands!!!!!!!!!!!

minoclub
    mod

commands!!!!!!!!!!! Empty commands!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  minoclub Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:28 am

hello guys its me minoclub i have a complate about /afk that is at developer so can u please change it please to banned and can u change /moderate to owner because python uses it to quite everyone which is annoying sorry py. i agree with some cmds such as /kill /say but i dont agree /afk i cant change it i cant use cmdset or im a devloper so please dodger gvhf capierian change /afk and other commands Smile if u know any cmds that u wanna put down please do. reply to me other cmds that must go down ahh just remembered one /tree 1 2 3 4 its at superop!!!!!!!!!!!! can u please put it at officer or adv builder or trainingop thanks for listiening SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile i hope u agree with me Smile
    minoclub
    mod

commands!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: commands!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  minoclub Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 am

some cmds i remember are /afk /tree which are metioned
    some people i dunno why want /kill back if u put it back and there bad just put it back up and /say people want back to superop O_o ( i dont agree with that) and /possess to superop /take overlord /give superop /votekick admin /vote admin ( cause overlords use it to much) /fakepay nobody ( i dont like the cmd) tthanks for listiening and a few more cmds that i cant remember
    stardust0123
    mod

Post  stardust0123 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:43 pm

on the other forums, and on the server, we already discussed this. You obvoiusly haven't been on a lot.
    minoclub
    mod

Post  minoclub Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:17 am

nah its obvious i havent been on the OTHER forum alot Smile
    kbates2
    mod

Post  kbates2 Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:56 am

hey it is me kbates2 i am kinda agreeing with minoclub because what if one person is afk and no knows they would all be screaming at him/her so dodge,gvhf,cap. can u please change afk t like guest or if there is any other ranks below please. Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile kbates2
    minoclub
    mod

Post  minoclub Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:42 am

i mean why were they chnaged anyway its kinda weird for afk to be at developer not banned! .... commands are useful things but stuff like /limit people use to change there /z limit i think it is a superop u must change that to developer
    Python0406
    mod

Post  Python0406 Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:38 pm

minoclub wrote:hello guys its me minoclub i have a complate about /afk that is at developer so can u please change it please to banned and can u change /moderate to owner because python uses it to quite everyone which is annoying sorry py. i agree with some cmds such as /kill /say but i dont agree /afk i cant change it i cant use cmdset or im a devloper so please dodger gvhf capierian change /afk and other commands Smile if u know any cmds that u wanna put down please do. reply to me other cmds that must go down ahh just remembered one /tree 1 2 3 4 its at superop!!!!!!!!!!!! can u please put it at officer or adv builder or trainingop thanks for listiening SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile i hope u agree with me Smile

I use moderate alot, becuase the constant PYTHON!!!!!! I get is annoying. I'm trying to help someone, and theres 4 other people shouting PYTHON!!!!!!
    I'm gonig ot try not to moderate as much, and try to fix peoples problems quicker.
    kbates2
    mod

Post  kbates2 Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 am

no i also got another command it is /perbuild and /pervisit if gvhf cap 1 of u can please change it down to op because i got a pointer for the both of u it will be less oh gvhf can u change my map so advbuilders can build so if u dont want to be busy like that change it to op please
    Very Happy
    minoclub
    mod

Post  minoclub Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 am

commands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol some of us we wont agree with some.......... so name more if u can
    kbates2
    mod

Post  kbates2 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 am

well there isnt much like the world maker is good tp is good and preatty much all the athers so thats the only 1 so idk lol
    Neutral
    minoclub
    mod

Post  minoclub Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:07 pm

kbates kbates can u make more sence Lol for little kids like me Smile
    kbates2
    mod

Post  kbates2 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:27 pm

like instead of /deletelvl the creator of worlds is fine for overloard tp should be builder i think it is and all r good except for perbuild and pervisit alien
    Capierian
    mod

Post  Capierian Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Idk who set those up that high but I'll change them back. But the thing I want to address is...mino don't be making posts if you're not on the server all that much okay? Now I could be wrong about this because we may just get on at different times but I don't see much of you therefore if you're not on a lot don't be making so many posts. Once again like I said I could be wrong about you not getting on enough.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:53 pm